Bridge your cash flow gap.
Cash flow is the lifeblood of any business – to meet payroll and operating expenses as well as to invest in new opportunities such as hiring new employees or filling large orders. We help you flourish and compete with a steady stream of working capital through Receivables Financing, also called Factoring. Companies in the staffing, transportation, healthcare, manufacturing, oilfield services, and other industries find Receivables Financing to be a helpful solution.
In addition to helping you meet expenses, Receivables Financing can help your business:
- Capitalize on new opportunities
- Take on new contracts/customers
- Eliminate cash flow volatility
- Increase production capability with enhanced cash flow
- Launch new business units
The Newbridge Advantage
- Maximum Cash Available – by selling us your invoices, we can provide the maximum cash advance possible, often 95%. This additional cash flow can be the solution if your company does not fit all the requirements for traditional banks loans.
- Unlimited Potential – with us, your funding is based on the creditworthiness of your customers, not your balance sheet.
- Flexible – whether company size, age, high concentrations or a nonbankable industry, we’re not entrenched with rigid rules.
- Convenient – you decide which and how many invoices to sell us, even which invoices on any particular customer with no minimum requirements. We’re here when you need us.
- Transparent – no upfront fees, minimum monthly fees, or hidden fees.
- Professional – we handle ongoing collection duties professionally and honor your client relationships with extraordinary service.
- Execution Speed – We can fund within hours of the request once you are onboarded with a simple process.
- Capital Certainty – We have the capital strength and ability to scale with you as your business grows.
Bottom line: we solve your financing needs so you can focus on running your business.
How It Works
Receivables Financing is when a business sells its A/R (accounts receivable) for a discount. It’s a fast and efficient way for a company to access working capital without waiting 90 days or more for customers to pay.