Monetize the value in your assets.
Businesses are often faced with a growth opportunity or a need to transition through sales fluctuations, but don’t have the working capital or the positive financial performance history they need to qualify for a bank loan. Why not use your assets as collateral? Newbridge offers flexible Asset-Based revolving lines of credit based on assets such as accounts receivable, inventory, real estate, or equipment.
Companies in the consumer and business good and services, manufacturing, wholesale, retail and distribution industries find Asset-Based Lending (ABL) to be a helpful solution.
In addition to helping you meet operating expenses, Asset-Based Lending can help your business:
- Improve liquidity and stabilize operations when you’re growing rapidly or have tightened cash flow.
- Smooth out seasonal fluctuations.
- Facilitate an expansion or acquisition.
- Purchase equipment.
- Refinance an existing line of credit.
The Newbridge Advantage
- Maximum Cash Available – Your revolving line of credit is based on the value of your assets, such as accounts receivable, inventory, equipment or real estate.
- Flexible – Our Asset-Based Loans have fewer covenants than bank lines of credit. And we’re not entrenched with rigid rules, whether company size, age, or an unusual asset class.
- Accessible – It is easier to qualify for an ABL loan, since we simply consider the financial position of the company and the value of the collateral pledged.
- Execution Speed – The underwriting process is much faster than qualifying for a conventional bank loan.
- Capital Certainty – We have the capital strength and ability to scale with you as your business grows.
Bottom line: we solve your financing needs so you can focus on running your business.
How It Works
We advance funds based on an agreed percentage of the secured assets’ value.
You pledge assets to Newbridge in return for immediate funding.
Newbridge quickly completes due diligence to get you funding. Terms depend on type and value of assets offered as security.
You borrow and repay the line of credit as agreed.